Wednesday, September 26, 2012

31 Day Challenge: Day 26 Inspired by a Pattern

 
Aloha everyone! Today's pattern was created by my -House of Parliment- magnetic polish by Nails Inc. London
The magnet for this polish is quite strong, but I actually used a magnetic top from a different polish (Icing's) because it gives me two design options. A horizontal one and a vertical one. I really like the vertical one and I hope you do to.

 
 
 



Happy Polishing!
Please take a look at the other mani's inspired by a pattern below. There are so many stunning ones.

2 comments:

nail crazy said...

love it :D

Unknown said...

Hi!! I love this design!!!! I also wanted to let you know that I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award!! You can check out this link to my blog post for more info.:http://polishednailart.blogspot.com/2012/10/versatile-blogger-award.html
:)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love reading all the comments. It's the stoke of my day. So don't be shy ;)

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Tropical Nail Art. Design by WPThemes Expert

Themes By Buy My Themes And Web Hosting Reviews.