Tuesday, September 25, 2012

31 Day Challenge: Day 25 Inspired by Fashion

Why is acid washed clothing coming back into fashion? I don't know, but I've been seeing it every where lately. Cut off jean shorts, vests, jackets, purses, jeans...you name it. I think it's hilarious!  I remember when my older brother would rock a pair of stoned washed jeans with the tapered bottoms which he would roll up. Who knew that would come back into fashion? I guess fashion really is cyclical. What's next? Permed hair? Please say it isn't so...lol 
For this fashion inspired mani I used the saran wrap technique over 4 different shades of blue and finished it off with a matte top coat.








Polishes Used: (from darkest to lightest)
  • China Glaze- Up All Night
  • China Glaze - Frostbite
  • Savina- Dancing Waters
  • Savina - Light Mist
  • Wet n Wild- White
  • Essie- Matte About You
Thanks for viewing I hope you liked it.
<3 Sonia

1 comments:

Marias Nail Art said...

These are so cool :)
I to remember when the stone washed look came, oh wow it was so hot. My first pair of jeans were before that trend, I remember standing in the bathtub scrubbing on my jeans (with me inside) to get that "not brand new look", ah sooo many years ago LOL

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love reading all the comments. It's the stoke of my day. So don't be shy ;)

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Tropical Nail Art. Design by WPThemes Expert

Themes By Buy My Themes And Web Hosting Reviews.