Saturday, September 22, 2012

31 Day Challenge: Day 22 Inspired By a Song

Today's nail challenge is inspired by a song. F to the E, to the E-R-G-I-E. Can you guess which song I chose? haha  Today I am paying homage to Miss Fergie because her style is always on point and her nails never disappoint.  In her video for Fergalicous she has a domino manicure that had me reaching for my remote control to so that I could hit pause. I was mesmerized by her nails, and ever since then I've wanted to recreate her manicure. That's why I am really excited today's theme. I hope you find them fergalicious ;)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Supplies Used:
  • Wet n' Wild - White 449C
  • OPI by Sephora- What's a Tire Jack?
  • Nail Stripping tape
  • Large dotting Tool
  • SecheVite Quick Dry Top Coat

 
~Check out the other entries inspired by a song below. They are really good!
 
Thanks for stopping by. I'll see you tomorrow for day 23.....it's hard to believe that we are almost to the end of the 31 day challenge. wow

2 comments:

Erin said...

How awesome! I just love your nails!

issta. said...

I have never noticed Fergie's nails before, I'm gonna be on the look out now.. Great mani :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love reading all the comments. It's the stoke of my day. So don't be shy ;)

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Tropical Nail Art. Design by WPThemes Expert

Themes By Buy My Themes And Web Hosting Reviews.