Sunday, September 16, 2012

31 Day Challenge : Day 14 Flowers


Ok I finally had a chance to do the flowers theme of the 31 day challenge. This was my first time trying newspaper nail art and I really like how it turned out! I first applied 2 coats of Zoya Ginessa and waited for it to dry. Then, I dipped one finger into a cup of rubbing alcohol and transferred the newspaper directly onto my nail holding it down for a few seconds. I continued on until I had all 10 fingers done and it really didn't take up that much print from the paper. About 1 section is good enough. I stamped a red rose over the newspaper print for a cute vintage kind of feel.

 
 
 


 
 
Thanks for for viewing my blog. Happy polishing!
Sonia

2 comments:

Marias Nail Art said...

This is very sweet, well done!

Amber said...

I love this! Very pretty!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love reading all the comments. It's the stoke of my day. So don't be shy ;)

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Tropical Nail Art. Design by WPThemes Expert

Themes By Buy My Themes And Web Hosting Reviews.