Monday, May 28, 2012

Memorial Day Mani


Hey guys! Happy Memorial day! I hope everyone is having a great weekend. I wanted to try a red, white and blue manicure. So why not do a water marble...right? I found that the best tutorials on this were by Colette from My Simple Little Pleasures. She's a rock star! I'm always amazed at how fast and easy she makes it look. :)  Check out her video below.





Shades of Purple Water Marble Nail Art Tutorial- by Colette


           

    

Supplies:
  • China Glaze- Frost Bite
  • OPI- My Boyfriend Scales Walls
  • China Glaze- Ruby Pumps
  • Sesche Vite Top Coat
  • 1 Orange Stick
  • 5 Million cotton balls & 3000 pointed precision q-tips. lol
Tip:
  • Taping the skin around your nails saves a lot of time. It's as easy as peeling off the tape and it leaves you with  so much less clean up.

4 comments:

Amber said...

Those looks impressive! Very cute and festive. :) (haha I made a rhyme and didn't even mean to. I'm awesome.)

nail crazy said...

love your water marble... mine always turns up like a disaster :-(

Pamper with Polish said...

I'm very impressed with your water marble. I <3 it!

Unknown said...

<3 them!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love reading all the comments. It's the stoke of my day. So don't be shy ;)

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Tropical Nail Art. Design by WPThemes Expert

Themes By Buy My Themes And Web Hosting Reviews.